Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Scam hits Facebook and its users

Once again a new scam hits Facebook and its users. I dont understand where do these scams come from. Well, anyways this one promises you to show how many times your profile has been viewed.

I saw this today while Facebooking ( I think this should be a word now in dictionary! ). One of my friend had published on his Facebook wall that his profile was visited several times. I also wanted to see that so I tried, and as usual I was asked to perform a number of tasks.
On clicking, none of them worked. Moreover the same amount profile visitors is shown. That is everyone had the same number of visits. This is just a waste of time. Facebook developers would be seeing these updates so why not try making one such genuine app. People love to know who visited their profile, how many times it has been viewed etc. Please do listen to us. 
Well, so please don’t click such things until you are sure or you see it here. Share your views with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment