Sunday, February 27, 2011

Parents offer body parts to pay off edu loan

Body parts for study loan

HOUSTON
: A Boston couple have offered to sell their own body parts to pay off their children's $2,00,000 student loan.

"Use my body for anything legal, or medically experimental . Simply pay off all of my children's student loans and you can use me anyway you need," an advertisement said asking "Do you need a live 'cadaver?'" posted on Craigslist Boston in the "jobs wanted" section of the website.

It added, "I am 5'10" 200lbs and have all my organs in working order. Take my blood, take my plasma. Drill into my brain, my leg, my arm. Tap my heart, my liver, my kidney.

If you eliminate my children's student loans, I will give you my life!" The poster, which did not include their name, exact location or gender , said the children's student loans total $200,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment